The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Friday, February 5, 2010

Dating....

Getting back in the Saddle! Well trying too, at least...

Dating isnt easy, a gotta have confidence, be yourself, but not too much so ya dont scare em.. So much thinking goes into it, what to wear, what to say etc...

Now I have one more thing to worry and think about.. I have my "photo teeth" that I wear, but it gives me a lisp. Plus I'm not really comfortable wearing them and while I know they look good, I'm a little self conscious. So that may come across in my attitude.


The other issue is when and how do I tell a guy that I dont have front teeth.. Really how does that come up... After the first date, the second... Its not a permanent thing but its till August. So I cant avoid dating till then.

How long can I avoid going on a date where food is involved? I did go on one date where I was super hungry and the guy insisted on eating, lucky me I had soup.


Suggestions here... How and When do I say.. Hey I got no front theeth?

No comments:

Post a Comment