The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Life Style

Since my new look I have had to make a few life style changes...

I'm on an all liquids diet... lots of pudding, Jamba Juice, yogurt... etc. I got a great gift from a vendor, a milkshake/smoothie mixer, just like the commercial ones at Johnny Rockets! Had a few smoothie parties!



I have to use straws when drinking. Everything in my mouth hurts but I guess I have to eat. The vicodin kills my appetite so im not eating much plus I spend most of the day passed out. Im a little scared to use metal silverware, as I have enough metal in my mouth and I dont wanna hit any teeth with the silverware. So I am using plastic and baby spoons. Yep, the ones with rubber covering the spoon part, but they come in pretty colors!

I sleep on my couch as much as I sleep in my bed. But being home and not really able to go out, I have a really clean apt.


Its hard to keep track of the meds I need to take, as some are 3x or 2x as the pain meds are every 4 hrs.. plus theres like 8 meds to take... (oh and I found out later that the medicated mouth wash turns my teeth yellow!) What was i thinking that the teeth I still have id want to be white!!

A side a effect of all the drugs in my system seems to effect my body temperature. One min I'm freezing, the next I'm sweating and opening a window, even if its 55 outside. Then I'm cold again and am putting on layers of clothes... This goes one all day, everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment