The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Minus 2 Plus 3

Its been a long ass week and day time tv sucks! I've caught up on all my shows and even found new ones!

My office is holding my laptop hostage, I've had a few vistors and im usually high on drugs aka meds when they come by!

I had to go back to the doc to get stronger drugs and 1 vicodin wasnt cutting it! I can now take two vicodin or a percocet! woohoo! If ya thought I was loopy before... man O man..

The scabs are getting better and some stitches are falling out.. I'm starting to look a little more like my old self, as long as I dont open my mouth. My lips are still swollen, which isnt a bad look!

I go back to the doc to see how my 2 front teeth are doing...
Not so good!  :( Since the bone behind my teeth is shattered its hard for the teeth to hold and they arent getting better fast enough. So its time to say goodbye to my two little friends. Not knowing what the procedure involves Im there alone and about to get put under.

I was originally gonna fly out to Chicago for Thanksgiving on Thrusday 6am flight, but since I'm not working and injurded I might as well go earlier, so the flight is changed to Tuesday red-eye. But bc of the teeth removal and getting put under I cant fly out that night and I dont have time to get my "photo" teeth created.

Dentist & Oral surgeon kick ass and work together to get everything done by 5pm that day so I can fly out wed morning.

I get the teeth removed, the laughing gas was fun & I wake up with no front teeth! I have a cold/hot moment again and am very light headed. But I get a wheel chair ride to the car.

Before getting to the car the elevator gets stuck as I'm in it... SERIOUSLY!

I get refills on my meds, a quick nap before going to the dentist for my "photo teeth"


I also now know that all I want for Hanukkah is my 3 front theeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment