The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Monday, November 16, 2009

Recap: Monday 11/16

Its gonna be along day... My parents left town yesterday, had a great weekend with them and seeing all the family. Debating on going to Jewish singles event at bar, ugs. Its always the same people, who I dont talk or just make small talk, same clicky girls and guys. I have gone to many of these in the past and have come out with the same results! Nothing! But I'll be a good friend and go to support my friend then rush of to softball game, where I know I'll have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment