The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Monday, November 16, 2009

The Incident

Holy Crap! I went to the singles thing and was trying my best to have a good attitude and smile, who would of thought that would be the last time I'd be able to smile with a full set of teeth, that were mine, for a long time.

Hot DAM! The lat 16hrs have been nuts. They say practice makes perfect but in my case practice hurts - A LOT!

We lost our softball game and none of us could hit the ball so since it was the last game of the night the field was empty, we figured we'd stay and have some batting practice. As i was shagging a ball in center field, with my back to home plate...

Everyone's yelling heads, so i turn to see where the ball is. (i guess that was a error in judgment) I fell to my knees and felt a tooth in my mouth, I felt blood pour out of my mouth and slowly covering my hands. (Which is good since the sight of blood makes me sick). A teammate handing me shirt to cover my mouth and stop the blood. Things got a little fuzzy after that as I was in a shit load of pain and a little of adrenalin.

I'm told that if ya didnt know what was going, it looked like we robbed the field, people were moving so fast and just grabbed everything and anything in site. I get to my car, obviously not able to drive and dont care who drives at this point but all I know i'm in a shit load of pain and need to be at a hospital asap! Yet i look back and there's some teammates strolling down to the cars, no rush at all.. WTF, im bleeding and g-d only knows what it looked like, plus i was in a shit load of pain and kind of freaking out!

The ride to the hosp was not so smooth. I guess it was caravan style, with two cars in front of my car. My teammate/driver was quite the whole ride, didnt say a word just held his unlit cig in his hand. In my mind he was not driving fast enough! Shit I didnt care if we ran a stop sign... i kind of had other shit on my mind... Then at a stop sign, the driver of the 1st car gets out of his car and starts coming towards me in my car! again.. REALLY? I have no freakin idea what he wants but i dont care, nothing he could ask would justify delaying my arrival to the hospital! I motioned him to get back in the car and drive.. but in my head I'm yelling and screaming to DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!!!!!!!!

We pull up to the hosp, and teammate/driver starts to pull over by the side of the hospital! Not by a door or the ER just stopped the car.. SERIOUSLY? ya.. I motion and try to speak to say NO NO! We get to the ER, the Ambulance entry, i run out of car, coach is there waiting for me, yes he got there way before my car did, due to the pit stop on the side of the hosp. OY! He helps me get into hospital and get medical attention..

No comments:

Post a Comment