The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Next Step

Well apparently not everyone is able to get implants... not all gums are strong enough and thick enough to have implants. So after hearing this and a little panic inside.. I find out that I can get a crazy expensive high tech x-ray. To have this special x-ray, you need to have a special mold made that helps take measurements.

Well Lucky me, I already have a mouth plate aka my awesome "photo teeth" So they made a few holes and dots... feels kind of weird. But it saved me a week of time and money. So after a $400 scan, and missing half a day of work.. I get to wait! lol

I had to send the doc pictures of what my smile used to look like, so the can figure how to make me look like what i used too..

The oral surgeon and dentist need to discuss my plan... how to get my gums to shape right, what the next 6 mth will be like... Well either way its gonna be at least 2 surgeries, at least a week of recovering per surgery. Maybe more weight loss and smoothies!

Still waiting... omg! I hate waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment