The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

An international adventure

Again I feel like the little kid. 1st it was baby spoons, then straws, baby toothbrush, breaces wax, and now the corner. It easier to eat in a corner where no one can see or get a glimps. I'm ok with ot but I get that odd, "what's wrong with you but I can't ask"from peeps i know and work with, I don't want it from stangers. Plus everytime I tell te story it gets shorter!

So at sfo I find the mush food, cutting my food up with a plastic knife and fork is too much work. By the time I'd be done I'd be to tired to eat! Anyway I find a chair facing the window and enjoy all 20 mins it takea to eat a fruit/yogurt parfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment