The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eating out...

Eating out is not a challenge. I can eat most foods, I just have to cut everything and avoid foods that you can bite into... bread slices.. not so good!

Well the other night I went to a Tapas night with about 30 others... I was def a little worried about eating food that is based on little bites. Plus I figured I'd eventually have to chew the food and thus take out my theeth. (as many times as I type or say that it still freaks me out) 

So after the mushy potatoes, appetizers and enough bonding between my table I figured I should warn them about my teeth. I had warn them during the happy hour before hand and as I was meeting everyone. 

So before the main dish... I said... "I have to tell you all something so your not freaked out... I had an accident playing softball about 3 months ago and I got my front teeth knocked out, so what you see isnt real. and I cant eat with them so... Im gonna take my teeth out shortly!" 

They all seemed ok, 1 girl said I was pretty cool and bad ass! The guys didnt say much, I think they were a little freaked out! 

But all in all I did it! I ate in public, sitting with 5 people I had never met before that night! 

Boooo ya Teeth!

1 comment:

  1. Good work! That's my confident sister! I know it is weird and not easy for you but you are a champ!Love you and know I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete