The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I have Teeth!!

AFTER 10 MONTH, 5 DAYS and 308 DAYS,  I HAVE TEETH! NON-REMOVABLE TEETH!

Now I have to say sorry for not writing sooner, I know it been over a week since I have had teeth. I have been so excited to go out and celebrate, eat in public and not have to remove my teeth. I feel like a normal human again! I forget I have them and then when I remember a huge smile appears on my face, I cant stop smiling! Even when I look in the mirror, it forget its me and what I look like with teeth!

I can smile in public and not be worried if my teeth are in, but I actually forget I have them and can do that! Its taking time getting used to having them, They are not the final ones, these are plastic. We are using this to get the shape, color and size correct, it is like picking out a cake! (which i can bite into now!)  So I go back to the dentist weekly not to make adjustments, see how my gums are if I need another gum graph or have enough. I'm

My final teeth will be porcelain! So since they are plastic now I still have to be careful about what I eat and bite into, no pizza yet but have had cake, grilled cheese, english muffins and other soft sandwiches! They are so yummy! I may have gained a few lbs due to over indulging in the fact that I can eat with out taking my teeth out!

The process to put in the teeth is crazy too... Ill do that in another post and lost of picts.

No comments:

Post a Comment