The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Monday, September 20, 2010

Teeth Time!

its really happening! I AM GETTING PERMANENT TEETH!

Its been confirmed, twice! They have what they need for me to have teeth, including the "tool" that was on back-order. 

OMG! I cant believe its gonna happen after 10 months/ 309 days, I'm even scared to write this thinking something last min will delay it, so please knock on wood and cross your fingers.

I have tried not to tell others and keep it quite so that I dont get to excited, but with less that 24hrs to go I have a good feeling!

It should take 3 hours and Im not even sure I will be able to eat right away or how sore my mouth will be. I was told I would not be on any drugs, it just unscrewing my current caps and putting in the teeth, no pain, I was told. Then I get spend the next weeks adjusting the size, color and shape. Its like picking out a cake!

I will dep post pictures galore of what I look like and start the list of foods I want to bite into. There is so many Im not sure what I want first! As soon as im ready to bite away there will be a food crawl - going to all the places where the serve burgers, burritos, hot dogs, food on a stick, corn on the cob, sandwiches, panni's, finger food.. oh the list goes on! I welcome any suggestions of food to bite into and places to go! 

Tonight will be the last night of being able to eat with my mouth closed! no more putting food through the gap! hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment