The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

This wasnt gonna be an easy meal. I can deal with my new diet when its the only options I have but that dinner was gonna be hard. Watching others eat all the good fixins. My family goes all out, we have 2-3 versions of each dish, plus the turkey and duck (also different flavors).

Smelling it and watching everyone eat that was really hard! But at least there are lots of mushy foods - sweat potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberries & succotash. Plus my cuz helped me, he ate the hard crispy parts I couldnt eat, we made a good team!

This may have been the first thanksgiving that not only have I not gained weight but I lost!

Next year I'll have to have double turkey & duck to make up for the year before!

No comments:

Post a Comment