The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Theeth

well I now have two pair of "spare" teeth to put in when needed, well not so much as needed but for photo's and public appearances. I cant eat with it in and drinking feels a little odd. Its like having a small trap for liquids in my mouth... yumm I can save it for later!

With the holidays here and all the parties its been a debate. teeht or not? eat or not? Im ok with being around people I know and showing my lack of theeth but for others they are maybe a little scared... its past halloween so I cant play it off that way. Plus Im not ready to be photgraphed. At least if i have the photo I can control where it goes. At these parties there are always appitizers and yummy food I wanna eat but I cant if I got my theeth in! Then there is the drinking so I can drink with them in but not eat, so then I get drunk faster bc I'm not eating any food. Good time! We will see how that all works!

No comments:

Post a Comment