The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Air Travel

I'm headed to SFO, my first public outing, besides going to doc apt and a long ass trip to buy supplies for smoothies.

I'm all packed up and doing my check list.. I used to debate wearing my contacts or glasses bc I knew id sleep on plane but I hate my glasses. Well now I have a new decision to make - fake teeth or no teeth.

I dont wanna scare anyone but the "photo teeth" are not very comfortable. Plus I'll take have to take them out when i sleep on plane.

I was nervous about the whole being in public and I was still on the pain meds.. My head was on cloud nine, and fucking with my stomach. So I started to get car sick after 5 mins, and paranoid about my mouth.

Then there was my bag of drugs, including the huge bottle of medicated mouth wash at the security..
They looked at the 1 gallon bag and then looked at me.. that was good enough to get through with out an interrogation.

I had a few tempature issues on the plane, but was able to sleep though most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment