The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The holiday party


Well it wasn't easy, I debated for days and up til mins before the company party to wear theeth? Plus trying to fit the case in my mini purse was another issue. Oy vey!

I didn't have a problem drinking, and prob made up for the lack of noschin on apps with drinks! Haha. But the teeth were still in and out like a groundhog day in the spring, ya never know when its coming out! (not that annology works, oh well!) I think it was on a 15-20 min rotation, I tried to wear it while talking with peeps esp the non-vbp-ers. But I am who I am and I'm happier, more comfortable and at ease without teeth. But I tried to please and not scare others. Plus I am not ready to be photographed looking like the country girl who lost a fight with a bull and is in the big city for the first time!

I was able to find enough food I could eat, but there were no knives avail so cutting the steak was not so easy. If it wasn't for the protien the energy cutting wouldn't have been worth the intake!

I danced theeth free, well most of the time, had to avoid all the flashes. Knock on wood I came out with no documentation on my mouth.

I did get, in mine, pretty slick about taking them in ad out. A nice big yawn and mouth cover...bam.. Now ya see it, now ya don't!

Overall, theethwise, it was a success. Next test parties with strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment