The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Metal Mouth

its all gone! I am offically free of metal in my mouth, and I plan to keep it that way.

Oh do I love laughing gas.. that stuff fun, not funny though.. hm wonder why they call it that? They gave me local anesthetic which kind of hurt but has a nice after effect. I cant feel my mouth or lips! eating is kind of out the door till that feeling comes back.

Now that the metal is gone, you can see my bottom theeth and gums, which sadly dont look good. Due to the metal/wax I couldn't brush well down there or floss at all. My gums are nice and raw.. oh so pretty. If it was a piece of steak it would b rare with a little blood, but it not and its my mouth! yummy! But at least they are nice and white.. oh wait no they not... the saltwater mouth wash turns them yello! oh its so nice!













My font bottom teeth are still kind of sore and I have to stick to the mushy food diet! More weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment