The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Metal Mouth

I have braces! yep im just gonna put it out there.. oh and I hate them! I've been there done that, I was 13 and had braces, and have no desire to go through it again, but yet im back here. They are only on the bottom and people tell me they cant see em but I think they lie! I see them and feel them and I dont like it.

Food get stuck in them, they cut up my lips, i got wax on them that comes out when I eat, so yes I've eaten some wax yummy! Plus I got lisp with it. Its bad enough I dont have my 4 front theeth but now i got braces. Its the icing on the cake!

People say oh its not noticeable and it will go by quickly but ya they are on the other side of things. These are gonna be the longest 6mths ever! The 4 months since the accident have not gone by fast at all so why would the months to come. Plus they arent in my shoes!

I have had a good attitude about this whole accident and have not been mad or blamed the person who hit the ball. Well that time is running up! I am trying to have a good attitude but these braces make me mad and sad, I hate them. I compare them to a heavy winter coat, that you weaing all the time and its heavy and annoying but you need it to keep warm but the first thing you wanna do when you get home is take them off. Well when I get home I cant take them off! They are always there! I cant smile about it.. I got metal in gums, not front teeth and now braces!

And they hurt! The top of my mouth still hurts and now i got the bottom hurting... so im still popping pain pill.

Whooohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment