The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Friday, August 6, 2010

T Minus 30 min

Wow! I cant believe that today is the day. It really is... I am getting permanent teeth in less than 30 mins.

I'm excited but know that I have 6 weeks before I can really use them. It like picking out a cake, I get to select the size, shape and color. So that whole process will take 6 weeks.

Having them and not using them will be hard but at least I wont have any holes in my mouth!

Ok its go time! Woohoo!

Im so greatful to have great freinds around me to help me out and visit! Thanks evereyone for your suppport, It means so much!

Ok Cheeze time over, time to get cut and start chomping!

No comments:

Post a Comment