The Toothless Adventure

Xray - Implants

Xray - Implants
They had to pull out another tooth - Now I got 4 implants

Categories

lifestyle (11) Surgery (7) The Road (7) Implants (3) Thanksgiving (3) ER (2) Teeth (2) The Incident (2) apple (1) pizza (1) tom cepa (1)

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just Kidding...

So when they said your getting your teeth on the 15th... They Lied! I wish I could say nicer but no, thats how it is.

A week after my last appointment, a week before the scheduled date for teeth, the dentist's office calls to tell me they need to move my apt back a week! (wtf is what im thinking!) They say there is a tool that they and the lab (who is making the crowns) dont have. Its on back order! Hes telling me that No One in the city of SF, has this tool!!!!

Not only does this blow, and now I get to change my schedule around again, adjust my work schedule, but the worst part is the emotional roller coaster. If ya told me it was gonna be two months, fine but every week I find out its another week, I get excited then sad and excited and then disappointed!

Its 4 days away from being 10 months and I couldn't be more ready for the teeth. Im already thinking of all the food I wanna eat! But I'm afraid to get excited as they are gonna tell me its another week

Plus after I get them I cant really use them, bc they have to adjust the size, shape, color etc..
That part kind of sounds fun!

Its so close to the end, now when I meet people I dont even wanna start with the story, but I hate wearing my stay-plate. Its annoying and gives me a lisp. I either want teeth or accept that I dont have them, the "photo" teeth are added work. Can't eat with them, take them in, meet people - put them in.. I swear I spend more time putting them in and out than I do wearing them.

Also the annoying sound/rattling they make when there in my purse.. Not Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment